Live in care
In the comfort of your own home
Live In Care
Choosing to have a live in carer is an advantageous and cost effective way of remaining safe, happy and independent in your own home.
Our experienced care managers offer a personalised service built around your needs, choices and preferences. We ensure continuity of care through a team of a maximum of 3 regular carers who work on rotation for a minimum of 2 weeks at a time. From the information you provide us with, County Carers will propose suitable carers from whom you can choose who you want to care for you. This ensures that your carer(s) will have the necessary skill and experience to meet your needs, share personality traits and interests, and with whom you can build a friendship / relationship.
We provide you with carer profiles which detail each Carer’s key attributes, skills, work history, personal qualities, family background, likes and dislikes. This will assist you when choosing the carer(s) most suited to your needs / preferences.
The benefits of live in care are:
- Staying in your own home in the environment you love and are comfortable in
- Maintaining your routine – daily life can stay much the same with that extra support
- Flexible care built around you – we fit in with your usual routine and your carer(s) help as much or little as you like
- Improving your quality of life – having support with your hobbies and interests
- Companionship, whether it’s sharing meals, doing activities or enjoying days out
- Emotional support – our carers become more like friends to our clients and their families
Stay together in comfort
Care for couples
Live-in care for elderly couples is necessary to enable couples to stay together in the comfort of their own homes. It may be that one of you needs support in providing care for your partner, or that you both require care. It is often a less costly option than joint residential/ nursing care, and is a popular service for clients who do not wish to be separated when further support is needed.
NEED A BREAK?
We can provide any of our live in care services on a short term temporary basis for you. Respite care can be arranged for a minimum of 3 days. You may be the primary carer who needs a break or are going on holiday. You may require a short term emergency discharge package from hospital. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Please enter your email address to receive the latest news from County Carers.