We pride ourselves on delivering continuity of care and once you have enlisted our services you can rely on us for support and will never have a visit cancelled. You will have your own regular carers who always attend their visits on time thanks to our well-structured and maintained rotas.
We offer daily visits in our local community ranging from 30 mins to companionship visits for hours at a time. Whatever your requirements we will be able to assist you. We offer a wide range of services which include but are not limited to:
- Conversation and companionship
- Light housekeeping and laundry
- Shopping and errand services
- Recreational activities
- Meal preparation and assistance with eating
- Washing and bathing assistance
- Personal hygiene
- Grooming and dressing assistance
- Medication reminders / assistance
- Mobility and hoisting
- Specialist care for conditions such as Alzheimer’s, Dementia, Parkinson’s and stroke
Our specialist night carers provide ether waking or sleeping nights to give you the reassurance of night support for various reasons. Whether you or a loved ne require night care as an additional service to your current care package, we will be sure to meet your needs.
- Night companionship for peace of mind
- Prevention for high risk falling as a safety measure
- 24 hour monitoring and assistance due to recent or sudden illness
We offer a companionship service by way of an introduction to care for those clients who require a little more assistance to remain independent at home. The times of these visits can vary from a minimum of 2 hours up to 24 hours a day, for the number of days you require each week.
- Assist with ad hoc duties around the home
- Meal preparation
- Group activities
- Attending appointments
Subscribe to our mailing list
Please enter your email address to receive the latest news from County Carers.